• 2018 as Bi-Fuel Only, EPA approval is in process, should be available around April 2018. 2016/17 as Bi-Fuel or Dedicated.
• Propane (LPG) Systems Available for International Programs Only.
• Special Vehicles Available Upon Request.
• 5.0L V8. Must order with CNG/LPG Engine Package from Ford.
• Original Ford Warranty Remains Intact.
• 80,000 Mile/8 Year Emissions Components and 30,000 Mile/3 Year Non-Emissions Components CNG System Warranty.
• All Models and Trims Available, except for the platinum trim level which does not have cng engine package as an option.
• 8.2, 15.1, 23.5 Gasoline Gallon Equivalent (GGE) CNG Cylinder Options. 23.5 GGE tank is not available with 5.5' bed. Refills on 23.5 gge tank around 16-19.5 gge's, 8.2 gge tank around 6.5 - 7.5 gge's and 15.1 gge tank around 11 - 12.5 gge's. Altech-Eco does not guarantee the gge amount you will get on refills, there are just too many variables out of our control.Click here to read more on refills.
• Includes a Diamond Plate Tank Cover or Diamond Plate Toolbox Tank Cover.
• Includes Quarter Turn Manual Shut-Off Valve Located Under Driver Side Door.
• No Selector Switch for 2018 models. As long as CNG is in the CNG Cylinder the vehicle will always be in CNG mode.
• CNG Fuel Economy Equivalent to that of Gasoline.
• Sequential Fuel Injection and Proprietary Fuel Delivery System.
• Tax credits may be available, check with your tax advisor.
High Performance CNG Fuel Gauge
Fuel Selector Switch
No Selector Switch for 2018 models. The dashboard switch allows the user to change between CNG and gasoline operation. Change can be made at any point while driving. Green light on switch will light up when CNG is being used.
CNG receptacle complies with and is certified to the AGA/CGA NGV1 Standards for Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle fueling connection devices.
A 10 micron in-line coalescing filter is installed with every CNG system. The CNG travels through a short high-pressure fuel line and enters the (10 micron) coalescing filter, which removes aeresol compressor oil, oil droplets and other contaminates from the CNG. Over time CNG compressors can start to have normal wear and tear. This can lead to compressor oil making its way through CNG fuel station dispenser to your vehicle. This filter will prevent this from happening and keep your CNG vehicle componenets operating properly. Filter must be changed by an authorized Altech-Eco technician.