• Ford CNG F-150 5.0L V8 CNG Systems. QVM and EPA certified. Must order truck with the CNG/LPG Engine Package from Ford. All Models and Trims Available.
• 2018 is EPA Approved and CNG Bi-Fuel Only. 2016/17 as Bi-Fuel or Dedicated.
• Propane (LPG) Systems Available for International Programs Only.
• Special Vehicles Available Upon Request.
• Original Ford Warranty Remains Intact.
• CNG System Warranty of 80,000 Mile/8 Year Emissions Components and 30,000 Mile/3 Year Non-Emissions Components .
• 8.2, 15.1, 23.5 Gasoline Gallon Equivalent (GGE) CNG Cylinder Options. 23.5 GGE tank is not available with 5.5' bed. Refills on 23.5 gge tank around 16-19.5 gge's, 8.2 gge tank around 6.5 - 7.5 gge's and 15.1 gge tank around 11 - 12.5 gge's. Altech-Eco does not guarantee the gge amount you will get on refills.Click here to read more on refills.
• Diamond Plate Tank Cover or Diamond Plate Toolbox Tank Cover.
• Quarter Turn Manual Shut-Off Valve Located Underneath Driver Side Door.
• 10 Micron In-Line Coalescing Filter.
• The 2018 Bi-Fuel CNG system requires gasoline to be in the vehicle at all times for the CNG system to operate. The CNG system will turn OFF if the low gasoline fuel indicator lamp illuminates on dash board. The CNG system will operate only if there is CNG in the vehicle and the gasoline low level light is NOT illuminated. There is no Fuel Selector Switch.
• Sequential Fuel Injection and Proprietary Fuel Delivery System.
• HOV Lane Eligible in Many States and Tax credits may be available, check with your tax advisor.
High Performance CNG Fuel Gauge
Fuel Selector Switch
No Selector Switch for 2018 models. The dashboard switch allows the user to change between CNG and gasoline operation. Change can be made at any point while driving. Green light on switch will light up when CNG is being used.
CNG receptacle complies with and is certified to the AGA/CGA NGV1 Standards for Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle fueling connection devices.
A 10 micron in-line coalescing filter is installed with every CNG system. The CNG travels through a short high-pressure fuel line and enters the (10 micron) coalescing filter, which removes aerosol compressor oil, oil droplets and other contaminates from the CNG. Over time CNG compressors can start to have normal wear and tear. This can lead to compressor oil making its way through CNG fuel station dispenser to your vehicle. This filter will prevent this from happening and keep your CNG vehicle components operating properly. Filter must be changed by an authorized Altech-Eco technician.