• 2017 Available - (2011 thru 2017) - Dedicated and Bi-Fuel CNG Systems.
• EPA and Ford QVM Certified. 2017 EPA Certication in process.
• Must have the 6.2L with CNG Prep Engine Package Offered by Ford to be retrofit with CNG system.
• All Models and Trims Available: 4x2, 4x4, Regular Cab, Super Cab, Crew CabXL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Short Bed and Long Bed.
• 23.5 Gasoline Gallon Equivalent (GGE) CNG Cylinder Option. Refills around 18-19.5 gge's. 23.5 GGE tank is not available with 5.5' bed, call for availability for tank options.Altech-Eco does not guarantee the amount you will get on refills, there are just too many variables out of our control.Click here to read more on refills.
• Comes with Standard Metal CNG Tank Cover or Optional Diamond Plate Tool Box Cover.
• Includes Quarter Turn Manual Shut Off Valve Located Under Driver Side Door.
• CNG Fuel Economy Equivalent to Gasoline.
• Seamlessly Integrated with Ford Vehicle and Equipped with Ford On-Board Computer Control System.
• Sequential Fuel Injection and Proprietary Fuel Delivery System.
• Performs In Extreme Cold or Extreme Heat, High or Low Altitudes, or Any Inclement Weather Condition.
• Original Ford Warranty Remains Intact & 80,000 Miles/8 Year Emissions Components Warranty Included.
• 10 Micron In-Line Coalescing Filter Assures Miles of Trouble Free Operation.
• Maintains All OBD II Functionality.
• HOV Lane Eligible in Many States.
• Tax credits may be available, check with your tax advisor.
Altech-Eco High Performance CNG Fuel Gauge
Displays how much CNG fuel is in CNG fuel tank.
Fuel Selector Switch
This switch allows user to switch between CNG mode and gasoline mode when desired. Change can be made at any point while driving. Green light on switch will light up when CNG is being used in the engine. Sometimes green light may turn off even while in CNG mode, this is normal, this feature has been designed to save fuel whenever possible.
Fuel Receptacles (CNG on Right Side and Gasoline on Left)
CNG receptacle fully complies with and are certified to the AGA/CGA NGV1 Standards for Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle fueling connection devices.
For dedicated CNG systems we will install a locked gasoline cap to prevent from fueling with gasoline.
CNG Cylinder Cover Options
2017 Comes with either a Toolbox Tank Cover or Regular Metal Tank Cover (As Diamond Plate or Powder Coated)
A 10 micron in-line coalescing filter is installed with every CNG system. The CNG travels through a short high-pressure fuel line and enters the (10 micron) coalescing filter, which removes aeresol compressor oil, oil droplets and other contaminates from the CNG. Over time CNG compressors can start to have normal wear and tear. This can lead to compressor oil making its way through CNG fuel station dispenser to your vehicle. This filter will prevent this from happening and keep your CNG vehicle componenets operating properly. Filter must be changed by an authorized Altech-Eco technician.