Lincoln CNG Bi-Fuel / Dedicated
MKT - Luxury Large Utility Vehicle
CNG System Specifications:
• 2014/2015 - Bi-Fuel/Dedicated CNG Systems.
• 3.7L Ti-VCT V6 (AWD) with CNG Prep Engine Package from Lincoln.
• Comes with Standard Black Carpeted Metal CNG Tank Cover.
• CNG Fuel Economy Equivalent to that of Gasoline.
• 12.4 GGE CNG Cylinder Package (2 Type 3 Tanks). CNG Re-Fueling Volumes Vary Depending on Fueling Station Equipment Capabilities and Fueling Method (Slow or Fast Fill).
• Drving Range on CNG from 160 - 250 miles.
• EPA Certified.
• Seamlessly Intergrated with Ford Vehicle and Equipped with Ford On-Board Computer Control System.
• Sequential Fuel Injection and Proprietary Fuel Delivery System.
• Includes Quarter Turn Manual Shut Off Valve Located Under Drivers Side Door.
• Serviceable Through Ford Dealer Network with Standard Ford Diagnostic Equipment.
• Delivers Excellent Horsepower, Torque, and Ultimate Load Situations.
• Performs In Extreme Cold or Extreme Heat, High or Low Altitudes, or Any Inclement Weather Condition.
• Original Ford Warranty Remains Intact & 80,000 Miles/8 Year Emissions Components Warranty Included.
• 10 Micron In-Line Coalescing Filter Assures Miles of Trouble Free Operation.
• Maintains All OBD II Functionality.
• HOV Lane Eligible in Many States.
• Tax credits may be available, check with your tax advisor.
Altech-Eco High Performance CNG Fuel Gauge
Displays how much CNG fuel is in CNG fuel tank.
Fuel Selector Switch
This switch allows user to switch between CNG mode and gasoline mode when desired. Change can be made at any point while driving. Green light on switch will light up when CNG is being used in the engine. Sometimes green light may turn off even while in CNG mode, this is normal, this feature has been designed to save fuel whenever possible.
CNG receptacle fully complies with and are certified to the AGA/CGA NGV1 Standards for Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle fueling connection devices.
A 10 micron in-line coalescing filter is installed with every CNG system. The CNG travels through a short high-pressure fuel line and enters the (10 micron) coalescing filter, which removes aeresol compressor oil, oil droplets and other contaminates from the CNG. Over time CNG compressors can start to have normal wear and tear. This can lead to compressor oil making its way through CNG fuel station dispenser to your vehicle. This filter will prevent this from happening and keep your CNG vehicle componenets operating properly. Filter must be changed by an authorized Altech-Eco technician.